We Provide Delivery, Installation & Training for Machine Packages with Machine Purchase
Watch the demonstration video of the U-500 Single Channel/Memory Programmed Underpinner V-Nailer...
Our U-500 is recommended for high volume production facilities that require the primary use of a single sized V-Nail for frame joining. The U-500 has the same user-friendly, touch screen interface as our U-600 Underpinner, only difference being the U-500 has single channel capacity compared to a multi-channel with the U-600 unit.
With data storage of 5,000 different frame profiles, the operator can easily recall any frame profile either alphabetically, numerically or scanned using the bar code reading option. The U-500 handles all types of wood, plastics and MDF materials. This machine is equipped with both a horizontal and vertical clamping mechanism for securely holding the moulding during the V-Nail insertion process.
Unique Performance Features
- User friendly touch-screen P.C. operation with data storage for 5,000 frame profiles
- Integrates Bar Code Scanner option for production efficiency
- Equipped with a vertical double hydraulic pressure clamp
- Features a three knob adjustment fence for compensating moulding cuts
- Join either from front or back of machine
- Easy table tilt adjustment
- Machine handles all types of wood, plastics and MDF materials
Frame Joining Capabilities
- Moulding Width (min to max)
¼” up to 4 ½” (6-105 mm)
- Moulding Height (min to max)
¼” up to 3 ¼” (6-80 mm)
- Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke)
5 ¾” (145mm)
- Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops
- V-Nail Sizes
5, 7,10,12,15 mm (SW-HW-HDF)
- V-Nail Channel Capacity
- Machine Dimensions & Weight
Length: 27” (686mm)
Width: 14” (355mm)
Height: 38” (965mm)
Weight: 309 lbs (140kg)
- Power Requirements
115/220 Volt 50/60 Hz.
Compressed Air 4NI at 5 Bar